ATTLEBORO, MA 02703
FAX: (508) 848 -0101
This fall, we will be offering the following groups at our Attleboro office:
* Teen Scene: Social skills group for teens with ASD and their peers. This group focuses on developing social skills and generalizing them into home and community settings.
* Just Us Girls: Social skills group for girls ages 13 - 19 with ASD and their peers. This group focuses on developing skills needed to interact with same-aged peers and addresses issues pertaining to adolescence.
* Lego Club: Social group for boys with ASD ages 7 to 10.
* Computer Programming Group for ages 13 and up: For teens interested in designing webpages and apps, this group provides a forum for sharing ideas and learning new techniques.
* Basic Communication Group: for children learning to use alternative communication. This group is restricted to NEBS clients receiving home services.
If you would like information about one of these groups, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.